How to assign an SKU to a non-default selling venue?
Edited by Vincent on 01 August 2017 10:07
| When you manually create an SKU, by default SKU is added to default selling locale. If you wish to add an SKU to a non-default selling venue(lateral venues added for repricing), you may create an SKU on |
1. Search by desired SKU or ASIN
2. Click on 'Multi-Chanel' on right top of your
3. Now, near SKU name, tick mark white box
4. Click on the currency symbol near the selling channel for which the SKU
5. Now, within Q500 panel, enter ASIN, Retail/Max, Cost/Min, etc.. and click on "Save" tab.