Edited by Ash on 14 December 2017 00:22
| We have now integrated with Walmart for repricing. Here are the steps to setup Walmart |
1) As a first step, please login seller.walmart.com and obtain "Private Key" and "ConsumerID" from your Walmart account under General Settings --> API (Consumer IDs & Private Keys), Search API Key is needed for repricing.
2) Input "Private Key" and "ConsumerID" keys as obtained above in ChannelMAX as below.
a) Open below URL in Google Chrome and log in using your ChannelMAX credentials
c) Navigate to "Settings-->Account-->Selling Venues" and click on "Walmart US" (ID = 500).
d) Enter " Search API key", "Private Key" and "ConsumerID" keys and click on "Save Selling Venue".
3) For Walmart repricing, we would need "Walmart Search API Key". Please follow these steps below to obtain the search key and then save under 'Settings-->Account-->Selling Venues-->Walmart US'.
a) Please navigate to https://developer.walmartlabs.com
b) Enter your store name under "Name of your application" with suffix "-Private" (without quotes)
c) Enter your website name in the second text box displayed
c) Tick mark the box near "Issue a new key for Product APIs" and click on 'I agree' and click 'Register'
d) API key is displayed on the new page under "Your API Keys are:" section.
After connecting Walmart selling venue as above, please complete the following steps.
1)As a next step, in 'Settings-->Account-->Selling Venues-->Walmart US', you may enable(set to 'Yes') option#2(A), 2(G) & 4(e) and save the changes in each section.
2) In selling.channelmax.net, please navigate to "Settings-->Repricing-->Repricng Model" and click on "Copy", and name it as 'WalmartUS-Default'.
3) Next, in "Settings-->Processes-->Process Setup" page, please add a new
4) We can setup comparative Walmart
5) To use this hybrid option, in 'WalmartUS-Default' repricing model, we need rule#54b macro "MyTotalInAmazon:0.00" configured under "Repricing Model-->Seller" tab.
When above steps are completed, you may let us know via support ticket or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for validation.