How to update Re-Order quantity in ChannelMAX?
Edited by Ash on 01 August 2017 10:21
| How to update Re-Order quantity in ChannelMAX?|
Another option is to update "Re-Order" quantity manually in ChannelMAX Inventory by following the steps provided below.
Open Google Chrome or Fire Fox
Log into selling.channelmax.net
Click on "Repricing"
1. Search by SKU or ASIN
2. Click on pencil icon under column 'Qty'
3. Input appropriate value in "
4. Click on "Save".
PS: If quantity (green color) in ChannelMAX Inventory falls below Reorder quantity,
A) You may update the "Re-Order" quantity by uploading a file to ChannelMAX via "Selling-->Inventory --> File Uploader" screen. The file may have the following columns.
b. SellingVenue (Should be populated with appropriate SellingVenue)
c. ReOrder Quantity
How to Search the SKUs with certain Re-Order quantity
1. Login to selling.channelmax.net
2. Click on "Repricing"
3. Click 'Filter-->SKU Filter'
4. Tick mark the option 'Below Reorder level'
5. Click on 'OK' to view the results