Bulk Search from File
Edited by Ash on 29 August 2017 06:51
Bulk Search using 'Bulk Search from File' tab:Now we have an enhanced method to perform this search under UPC Search using 'Bulk Search from File' tab. This process runs on background and you need not keep the web screen open to complete this search. Once you upload any of the search files, such as ASIN/UPC/Keyword,
Below are the steps to process the files;
1. Click on 'Amazon Search' under "Research" menu on the left-hand side of your ChannelMAX screen.
2. Click on "Bulk Search from File" tab
3. Now choose the selling venue and from the drop down list 'Sites'
4. Now click on "Upload" for desired search type and choose the search file from your computer which is created as a .zip file.
5. Click on "Start UPC Search" or "Start ASIN Search" tab as needed
6. Once the search is complete you would see the time stamp under "EndTime" column.
7. Click on "Report" under 'Output' column to download the resultant file.
When this search file is prepared, please make a note of the following points:
2. Each of the file
3. After creating the files as above,
4. Once the file is processed, resultant file is emailed to your ID stored in ChannelMAX under 'Settings-->Account Info' page and you can open this file as shown in this link.
You may refer to the following screenshots for better understanding.
This is an alternate option for bulk search. ChannelMAX
2) SKU and ASIN columns for ASIN Search,
3) File naming should be as below:
[channelmaxloginname]_upc.txt for UPC Search UPC Search Template
[channelmaxloginname]_asin.txt for ASIN Search ASIN Search Template
[channelmaxloginname]_ean.txt for EAN Search EAN Search Template
[channelmaxloginname]_keywordsearch.txt for Keyword Search Keyword Search format
Once the UPC Search report is generated, you would receive the file containing the following columns
1) UserID, 2) LoginName, 3) Site, 4) MerchantSKU, 5) UserCustom1, 6) UserCustom2, 7)UPC, 8)EAN, 9)Category, 10) Binding, 11)ASIN, 12) Manufacturer, 13) Mpn, 14) Model, 15) Width, 16) Length, 17) Height, 18) ListPrice, 19)SalesRank, 20) TotalOffers, 21)BuyBoxSellerName, 22) :BuyBoxPrice, 23) BuyBoxShipping, 24) Amazon-Like-Price, 25) Title, 26)ImageUrl, 27) Description, 28) Feature1, Feature2 etc.. upto 5 features, :lowest 5 sellers information like Seller names, Condition, Price, shipping and few other additional information would be captured in the output file.