This page explains you how to create a folder in ChannelMAX and manage them to group your SKUs.
Login to unified.channelmax.net
Click on 'Settings'
1. From the left side menu click on 'Folders/Labels'
2. Click on 'Add New'
3. Enter folder name as desired
4. Click on 'Ok'
You may view the image attached..
Add items to a specific Folder:
Click here to add an item to a specific folder manually under Repricer screen as per the following steps:
1) Login to unified.channelmax.net
2) Click on Repricer
3) Click on + sign near the SKU
4) Under 'Details' tab, choose desired folder from the drop down list
5) Click on Save
Further, you may add folder ID in bulk via "File Uploader". To do that, you may create a file in tab delimited text format with the following three columns.
3) Selling Venue( Column value should have valid value such as AmazonUS or AmazonUK)
Detach or delete a folder
* You may login as instructed above to 'Settings' and click on 'Folders/Labels'.
* As a next step, click on black color plug icon against appropriate folder name to detach a folder.
* Then, click on "Yes" in the new confirmation panel opened.
P.S1: Detaching a folder would move the SKUs from that specific folder to default folder.
P.S2: Deleting a folder would cause the SKUs move to Trash from that specific folder.