Frequently Asked Questions on ChannelMAX Cross Lister
Updated by Ash on 31 July 2017 06:09
1) Do you sell in Amazon FBA (
2) Do you want to sell those FBA items
I am sure the "answer" cannot be No. Who would
Since you have already invested so much energy and money to select the correct items to sell in FBA,
3) What would be my Return on Investment?
Surely positive, and especially when we are managing it for you for a very nominal fee. Had return on investment not been positive, we would not have reached out to you. Please note that ChannelMAX would do everything for you (unless you want to overwrite any info). ChannelMAX would gather information (including images) and list the items to EBay, once listed, ChannelMAX would manage the listings' price and qty, additionally if you opt for, ChannelMAX would auto convert EBay orders to Amazon MCF (multi channel fulfillment). It's all automatic, your time required in this whole process is negligible. You only keep selling in FBA.
4) What ChannelMAX would do to list your FBA items to Ebay?
a) First, you would need to have an EBay seller account with PayPal acccount linked to your Ebay account. Next, need to authenticate ChannelMAX for Ebay.
b) Then for your FBA items, ChannelMAX would gather the bullet points and images from the web, and get as much information as possible.
c) Next, you would determine your shipping in EBay and configure it in ChannelMAX using Settings-->Listing-->Profile.
d) Next, you may choose to have a professional listing designed for your EBay listing, or choose ChannelMAX simple layout.
e) ChannelMAX would then list your items
5) What happens after items are listed
a) ChannelMAX would auto download your FBA qty from Amazon and update
b) You may choose ChannelMAX to keep your price in sync with Amazon or you may choose to have a different pricing strategy in
6) What happens when an item (listed by ChannelMAX) is sold
You may choose ChannelMAX to automatically convert to Amazon MCF. ChannelMAX will also update tracking number back to
7) What happens to newly added items to FBA?
Once a week, ChannelMAX would add these new FBA items to
8) How much does it cost me?
One time fee:
$149.99 for up to 500 FBA SKUs to be listed
$249.99 for up to 1000 FBA SKUs to be listed
For every subsequent 1000 listings,
every 1000 FBA SKUs converted to
$24.99 to managing your price and qty in
Plus $24.99 for adding your new FBA SKUs to
9) How do I authenticate
Open Internet Explorer(not Google Chrome, if IE doesn't work you may use FireFox)
Click on the yellow key on the proceeding page and complete the rest, its self-guided
P.S: Make sure that your
10) Can I see sample
Sure.. below are 2 examples:
This is a simple listing done by ChannelMAX : http://www.ebay.com/itm/151552315077
This is an advanced listing done by ChannelMAX : http://www.ebay.com/itm/111500835549
PS: For advanced listing, you will need to have EBay listing template designed by graphic designer professional. It may cost anywhere from $499.99 to $1499.99. You may check with following companies: http://powersellertemplates.com and www.eFusionworld.com
11) Can I pick and choose which items should be listed
Yes, with the help of ChannelMAX "Inventory Profile", you may choose the listing you want to list to
12) How much fee
13) If I sell an Item in Ebay and fulfill via Amazon FBA (MCF), do I pay
No, you pay
14) What would be the listing title in Ebay?
We will keep it same as that of Amazon listing.
ChannelMAX would map the categories to best match possible. But you may correct the categories in ChannelMAX and ChannelMAX would then revise your EBay listings. Please upload a file to ChannelMAX
Title (if you need special title for your eBay listings)
16) I have images for my listings, can I use those for listing to
Sure. you can upload a file to ChannelMAX with the image urls by SKU and we will have those added to your EBay listing, the file upload format is
17) Does CMax support variations (such as color or size etc.)?
Yes, that costs $99 more for each 1000 SKUs.
18) How long my
Please note that we don't support auction, but only BuyItNow (BIN). Since your EBay listing is launched as GTC (good till cancel) BuyItNow, it will stay active as long as you have stock in FBA. If you run out of stock in FBA, then we will set the EBay listing as "Out of Stock" too. Once you get more stock into FBA, listing will be active again. If you have an FBA item that runs out of stock and your know you would not get it back, we will end the listing
19) I have my own eBay listing template, can I use that with ChannelMAX?
20) For a specific SKU, I may have much higher qty in FBA, but I would like to feed only
21) Am I allowed to sell the same item in Amazon FBA as well as
22) Can ChannelMAX list my
Sure, yes. Cost is the same as that of FBA SKUs.
23) Can I list to Sears and NewEgg too?
Sure, ChannelMAX can try to do that. It costs $100 for every 1000 SKUs. If you are not looking to list
24) Has ChannelMAX done this "Amazon FBA to
Yes, we have already worked with many Amazon FBA sellers, few from UK and DE.
25) Can I upload different price to
Yes. Seller may upload the MaxSellingPrice for
26) Will there be any ChannelMAX logo placed on the
Yes. A small ChannelMAX logo will be placed at the bottom of each
27) Would ChannelMAX obtain long Amazon description for listing to
Sorry no, we will get only the bullet points and product attributes.
28) Which EBay countries does ChannelMAX support?