This page shows you how to connect NewEgg store in ChannelMAX.
To connect to NewEgg, we will need 3 NewEgg related information. This information could be obtained by contacting NewEgg support and/or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The 3 information are as follows :
1) SellerID (usually 4 character long)
2) API Key (usually 30 character long)
3) Secret Key (usually 30 character long with few dash separator)
Since these are confidential information, please don't post in the ticket, please input directly into ChannelMAX (under Settings--> Selling Venues--> NewEgg) and/or email to Paul@channelmax.net.
How to find approved NewEgg subcategories:
You may login to your NewEgg account and see what category items could be sold in your NewEgg account.
1) You may navigate to:
"Manage Accounts --> Account Settings --> Subcategory Reference" as shown in the images provided below to view the Categories available in NewEgg.
2) You can sell items under the subcategories that are non-Gray
3) In the attached screenshots, seller is approved under "Arts & Crafts" but NOT under "Jewelry".