Exchange Rate based repricing for Amazon EU marketplaces
Updated by Ash on 31 July 2017 06:36
We are glad to inform our users that ChannelMAX could enhance the
Below is how to setup your ChannelMAX account for this purpose.
1) As a first step, connect Amazon UK selling venue in ChannelMAX.
2) Next, add other EU marketplace such as DE FR IT and ES in ChannelMAX. Here is the help link to add new selling channel in ChannelMAX.
3) Input appropriate Min/Max for Amazon UK in GBP. Here is the help link to upload inventory file.
4) You need not upload any Min/Max for any EU SKUs.
5) ChannelMAX would automatically update exchange rate daily from this web site. www.xe.com
6) Next, ChannelMAX stores USDxGBP and USDxEUR, as of today 0.69121 and 0.884701 respectively.
7) Then we calculate GBPxEUR by formula (USDxEUR/USDxGBP), i.e. [0.884701/0.69121] = 1.279930846
8) Repricer will take this GBPxEUR of 1.279930846 and multiply GBP min/max for converting to EUR
9) If you do not wish to use this exchange rate based Min/Max for any specific SKUs, but would manually control Min/Max for certain SKUs in Euro, you may do so by updating appropriate Min/Max for any specific EU channel. In this
10) Within your ChannelMAX account, Option#2g need be enabled under 'Settings-->Selling Venues -->Amazon UK' in option#2 section 'Additional Options'.